ARoP12 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part One
From Istaria Lexica
|ARoP12 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part One|
From:V'Tieru the Gatekeeper
Required adventure school:Dragon Adventurer
Required adventure level:100
Required craft school:
Required craft school level:0
Required skill level:0
Gatekeeper V'Tieru has sent you to seek out the ghosts of the Protectorate to hear the story of one named Ellean in hopes of learning more about how to open the Gate of Embers.
Please visit the Lore page to read the quest dialogues in detail.
- Search amidst the ashes of The Great Battle outside of Tazoon for the ghosts of the Protectorate.
- Continue to speak to Narsi until he comes to the end of his story.
- Follow in Ellean's footsteps and seek out one who may have seen Ellean. Narsi suggested that Ellean may have rested with a Helian family somewhere south of the city of Chiconis. The Tower of Clerics seems like a good place to begin looking if there are still dragons there.
- Barin the Watcher is the one to talk to. He is right inside the tower, standing on the middle column's top.
- Search among the ruins of the observatory on the Aradoth Peninsula, for the beauty of the sky.
- The quest triggers at exactly 20244/20485 . You may have to land to trigger it!
- Perhaps a gnome would be able to tell you more. The only gnome you know of that considers himself a Master Astronomer is Jendre in New Rachival.
- He is ontop of the roof to the north-northwest of the landing pad in New Rachival. You have to fly to see him.
- Hurry back to Narsi now that you have more information.
- Speak to Jendre in New Rachival again about the stars somehow being the key.
- Jendre told you to speak to someone else about stars, but you don't know anyone else! Talk to him again to see if he has other ideas.
- The Sky Master G-1700 is what Jendre requires to help you further. He left the strange thing out in Old Rachival while running away from Project X. Hopefully you can get close enough to Project X that you can find the "Sky Master", but don't have to actually engage in combat with a rusty old automaton!
- Project X's spot is under a gazebo. Fly through it and you'll get the update. (26000/27400 )
- Return the SMG-1700: Take the item you've found back to Jendre the Master Astronomer.
- Jendre has sent you to take a more accurate image of the night sky in order to find the missing stars from the sky chart. The tallest mountain you know of with the clearest view of the sky is on the island north of Trandalar's Rift. In those mountains many dragons have begun to build lairs, but the clear cold night sky should give you the best viewpoint for using the ImageShooter? 0.57b.
- Best port to Ker'tis. Fly ontop the mountain at 24337/39341 . The quest should trigger at it's highest point.
- Bring the Pictures of Missing Stars and the Image Shooter back to Jendre in New Rachival.
- Reward: Unreadable Tablets
- Reward: SkyMaster G-1700
- Reward: ImageShooter 0.57b
- Reward: Missing Star Pictures
- Reward: Jendre's Constellation Chart
Facts about "ARoP12 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part One"