Scout's Quest 6: Coordination Against Beetles
From Istaria Lexica
|Scout's Quest 6: Coordination Against Beetles|
Located at:New Trismus
Sadie the Scout has yet another task for you. This time he is asking you to work with others and use a coordinated attack against your foes. You're off to destroy beetles, of all things.
Sadie tells you, I have heard that the roads of the island are more dangerous than ever. Many of them are overrun by the same undead that attacked the village. So our supply routes are limited. And now we're losing supply wagons to the beetles hidden in the tall grasses and on the beaches of the island. I need you to assist me with a critical mission.
Sadie tells you, We need to assess the danger posed to the roads and beaches and to the island's residents. I need you to team up with others and coordinate your attacks. You've recently earned a new ability, Coordianted Bolt. Use it and kill at least 10 of these beetles. We'll see if that helps. Now go, and may the hand of Merrasat guide and protect you!
You have killed the required number of beetles. If you have also completed the task of coordinating your attack then return to Sadie..
You have successfully set up the Coordinated Shot attack the required number of times..
Sadie tells you, Hail, <player>. What does Ulaven want with me now? I told him I would not be finished for another few days... Oh, you are not here on his behalf? Please forgive me. The roads you say? Oh yes, that's right. I sent you out clear them. And as you have done so, now I can give you your reward. Use this in good health.
You have received 1 Weapon Tech Kit: Flaming Weapon.
- Listen to Sadie as to why the wagons are being destroyed and what you can do to help.
- Sadie has suggested that you join with another when fighting the beetles on the island. Whether you do or not is up to you, but you will need to practice using your Coordinated Shot ability 5 times during your fight.
- You must also destroy 10 of the beetles that roam the island in order to prove yourself to Sadie. Find them on the beaches or the grass areas north of the town.
- Return to Sadie and report of your success.
- Adventure Experience: 500
- Money: 750c
- Reward: Weapon Tech Kit: Flaming Weapon