Valor and Vigilance: To the Ruined Homestead
From Istaria Lexica
|Valor and Vigilance: To the Ruined Homestead|
Located at:Pratt's Pond
Required adventure school:
Required adventure level:0
Required craft school:
Required craft school level:0
Required skill level:0
You've made it up to the Ruined Homestead with your investigations. It's hard to imagine that the source of the attacks starts here, as New Trismus has been attacked by skeletons and the Homestead is haunted by ghosts. But stranger things have been known to happen. Speak with Braekhis and Allanti to find out their thoughts on the matter.
Elainor tells you, So I'm sure you know by now that there is a ruined homestead on New Trismus. It has been there seemingly forever, and it is haunted as well. I don't think this could be the source of the raids, but it is possible. Two members of the council have been sent to gather information and watch over it, Braekhis and Allanti. Speak with them to see if either has further intelligence.
Braekhis tells you, You can tell Elainor that the attacks did not come from the Ruined Homestead, of that I am certain. We've not seen anything move out of there in quite some time, and there have never been skeletons. It has always been ghosts, well and a few maggots. But perhaps Allanti knows more than I do. I try and remain focused on the Homestead and determining if there is a way of reclaiming that
Allanti tells you, Braekhis is correct. I too doubt that the attacks on New Trismus came from the homestead. However, there have been some odd noises coming from just beyond it. We moved our campsite to get away from them, actually. You should make your way around it and investigate. And, of course, let me know what you find.
As you approach, you notice that there appear to be dead, or rather undead, grulets up on the plateau. They seem to be being watched over by some grotesque creatures. You should investigate further before reporting back..
You have killed enough of the decaying grulets to have a decent sample for Allanti. Return to her and discuss what you have found..
Allanti tells you, So the noises weren't our imagination. You found undead grulets being protected by something, eh? This is very distressing news. Something is happening here on New Trismus and I don't like it at all. Give me a moment to discuss this with Braekhis. We'll figure this out together.
- The Ruined Homestead, as the locals call it, lies in almost the center of the island, north and west of New Trismus itself. It is probably best if you go to it from the western coast of the island, avoiding New Trismus itself. That way you don't have to worry about running into Steward Pratt. Speak to Braekhis first and see if she knows anything more about the recent attacks.
- Now you should speak to Allanti and see if she feels there is an issue.
- You've been sent to investigate what the noises on the other side of the Ruined Homestead might be from. You can either fight your way through the homestead, killing ghosts as you do, or make your way back down the road and head east. There is a small path that leads up to the plateau on the other side of the homestead. (Triggerpoint at 45730/15020 )
- Some of these grulets appear to be decaying versions of the ones you encountered earlier. Try killing some of them, taking a sample from them to take back to Allanti so she may see if the two are linked. 0/10
- Having cleared the area and looking back toward New Trismus, it is clear to you that the blight is extending from somewhere to the north. Report back to Allanti and see what she wishes you to do.
- Adventure Experience: 725
- Money: 1s
|Npc||Elainor McGrubben +|
|Port||Pratt's Pond +|
|Quest next||Valor and Vigilance: The Mystery Continues +|
|Quest previous||Valor and Vigilance: Search for Clues +|
|Target||Decayed Grulet +|