(Daily) Artifact Hunter: A Chilling Bath
From Istaria Lexica
|(Daily) Artifact Hunter: A Chilling Bath|
Located at:Katja's Shadow
Required adventure school:
Required adventure level:50
Required craft school:
Required craft school level:0
Required skill level:0
|Item(s) required to start, progress or finish the quest:|
|Tooth of an Ancient Creature|
Rhugal wants you to collect a tooth of an Ancient Creature on an island. But the access won't be easy.
Some giant creatures lived in Istaria in the past. You can still see their bones here and there. Scholars, collectors, many people are interested in getting a part of these corpses.
All I need to ask you is to collect a tooth of one of these creatures on an island east of Brandon's Shelf. Easy enough, isn't it?
Well, if the task is straightforward enough, completing it won't be that simple.
There is no bridge to the island and you will have to find a way to go there by yourself. And the sea isn't exactly warm here...
Welcome back, <player>. You look... refreshed, hahaha! This tooth will do perfectly.
Here is an Artifact Hunter Token for your troubles. And I can share a warm drink with you if you want, you have deserved it.
- Listen to Rhugal Stonecleaver
- Find a path to reach the Ancient Creature skeleton on the island east of Brandon's Shelf and collect one of its tooth
- First, try to reach the isle at 26455/33472
- Then, try to reach the isle at 26606/33498
- Then, try to reach the isle at 26699/33489
- Finally, try to reach the isle at 26951/33592 , there is a small pillow under water to catch breath
- Return to Rhugal Stonecleaver near Katja Volcano with the Ancient Creature Tooth
- Adventure Experience: 20400
- Reward: Artifact Hunter Token