(Daily) Calling the Mountain God
From Istaria Lexica
|(Daily) Calling the Mountain God|
From:Trandalar Grand Magus
Located at:Island of Ice
Required adventure school:
Required adventure level:81
Required craft school:
Required craft school level:0
Required skill level:0
|Item(s) required to start, progress or finish the quest:|
|Essence of a Trandalaran Spirit|
The Grand Magus remains bound, despite efforts to free him. He now intends to call the Mountain God from his slumber in the hopes that this will end his imprisonment.
Magus tells you, I grow weary of this place, %n%, and of these efforts. The effort to focus grows increasingly difficult, but I refuse to give in. I must be free, I will be free!
Magus tells you, My remains have been interred at the cross of the Mountain God, but yet I remain bound. It is now clear to me that he slumbers deeply, perhaps since the Day of Darkness so many centuries ago.
Magus tells you, We must wake him, %n%, and I have an idea that might help. We will fuel the cross with the essence of the Mountain God's very own people. They are dead, more than dead for they are not even aware of their surroundings. I feel nothing towards them but rage and so we will use their essence.
Magus tells you, Go, harvest essence from the faded spirits of my people below. Then, take the essence to Cross Island and add it to my remains.
You've harvested sufficient essence for the Grand Magus!
As you approach the Cross the essence glows and then seems to fade and dissolve and you are left holding nothing.
Magus tells you, Well done, %n%. It is a start, but much much more will be required to wake a god from its slumber. For now, here is a token of my gratitude.
- Talk to Grand Magus
- Harvest 12 units of Essence of the Trandalaran Spirits on the Island of Ice
- You have harvested sufficient essence for the Grand Magus!
- Take the Essence to Cross Island and the Remains of the Grand [Trigger at 26586/32067]
- As you approach the Cross the essence glows and then seems to fade and dissolve and you are left holding nothing.
- Return to the Grand Magus on the Island of Ice.
- Magus tells you, Well done, <player>. It is a start, but much much more will be required to wake a god from its slumber. For now, here is a token of my gratitude.
- Adventure Experience: 36400
- Money: 7 silver 450 copper
- Item: Token of the Grand Magus
|Original material from istaria.wikia.com by Terao -- licensed under the CC-BY-SA 3.0.|