From Istaria Lexica
Epic Items are created by master crafters. Some of the components are obtained from Epic Monsters while some others are bought off merchants. They are very difficult to obtain and it takes much time and patience to get your desired epic item.
Obtaining and creating Epic items involving tokens, daily quests, and loot for all those involved in the kill. Bosses are now classified as Greater or Lesser
- Greater include Valkor, Reklar, Shaloth and Son Of Gigaroth as well as any Greater Anchors (except for the Delgarath Anchor) that spawn
- Lesser include Fafnir, Daknor, Gruk, Avatar of Pain, Memory of Elial and Surtheim as well as any Lesser Anchors that spawn
- Epic Items must be constructed using a mixture of Crafted Components and one Looted Component (which is specific to each Bosses items - Blood Essence to Valkor, Demon Essence to SoG, Plague Essence to Reklar and Myloc Essence to Shaloth).
- Crafted Components are created using a mixture of Looted Resources (Ithilium Bars, Velanthis Wood Strips, Taravist Crystals, Annisil Cords, and Dense Leather Bands) and Purchased Resources (Epic Weapon, Armor, Scale, Spell and Exotic Cores)
- Purchased Resources and Formulas are purchased from Vargas the Bold at the Eastern Outpost using Epic Tokens
- Epic Tokens are earned with a Greater Daily, Lesser Daily and a Weekly quest, and have a chance to drop from Lesser (one token) and Greater Bosses (two tokens) for all players that are involved in the fight.
Epic Creature Items
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Epic Item"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.