Story: A Disturbance of Spirit (Conclusion)
From Istaria Lexica
|Story: A Disturbance of Spirit (Conclusion)|
From:Spirit of Ryson Stormbringer
Located at:Inner Sanctum
Required adventure school:
Required adventure level:15
Required craft school:
Required craft school level:0
Required skill level:0
This quest begins at Ryson located in Inner Sanctum.
Ryson Stormbringer, the Hero who sacrificed himself at the Battle of Tazoon, seems to be bound to you somehow. You have gathered the components to empower the Shard of Twilight and now prepare to assault the Ritual itself within the center of the Inner Sanctum!
Ryson tells you, Now, <player>, is the time to proceed back to the main chamber and stop this ritual.
Elith is defeated and the Ritual has been stopped! Return to Kion and speak with the Spirit of Ryson.
Ryson tells you, Well done, Gifted. Yes, I feel that the disturbance is gone, the island of Lesser Aradoth is safe. Please, speak with Lady Kendra here in Kion and let her know that her island is safe as well.
Kendra tells you, Ah, good, <player>, word spread that you had returned. I had hoped to speak with you and here you are. Fortune has smiled upon us.
Kendra tells you, You have stopped the Cabal from executing a ritual that would have certainly wrecked death upon my people and this island. We are all in your debt. You also have our gratitude for discovering the agents working in our very midst. I brought you this as a small token, it has been in my family for centuries, though I realize it cannot repay the debt we owe you...
- Use the Imbued Shard of Twilight to imbue yourself with the Power of the Twilight Realm. This will allow you to damage the Ritual Pylons that protect Elith.
- Defeat Elith the Disgraced and stop the Ritual (Defeat the Pylons so that you can hit her)
- Speak with the Spirit of Ryson Stormbringer by the Shrine in Kion
- Speak with Lady Kendra in Kion
- Adventure Experience: 9350
- Money: 25s
- Reward: Token of Gratitude
- Reward: Title:Friend of the Saris
- Reward: Galt's Jewel